They're called kopytka in Polish bur my parents called them kluski.These tender dumplings can be served the same as any pasta… with red sauce,meat sauce,pesto,a little butter & sage,or Polish style with browned 徳赢彩票投注breadcrumbs.You'll need super smooth mashed potatoes and a ricer is the best way to go,不是食品加工厂（太糊状）。You can use a masher but make sure they are smooth!And work while the potatoes are hot!-Jenny Jones
- 2 large Russet potatoes – about 1 1/2 pounds total
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cut peeled potatoes into 2-inch chunks and place in a pot of cold salted water.Bring to a boil,cover & simmer 12-15 minutes until tender.Drain.
- 米饭（或土豆泥）趁热把土豆捣成大碗。You should have about 3 cups.
- Stir flour into hot potatoes followed by egg and salt.
- Place on floured surface and knead for about a minute to reach a smooth dough.Lift with a scraper if needed.Do not overwork.
- Cut dough into 8 sections.Roll each section into a rope about 18-inches long.
- Using a scraper or knife,cut each rope into 1-inch pieces (about 20 pieces per rope)
- Drop (about 20 at a time) into boiling salted water,stirring at first so they don't stick.Boil for about 2 minutes/no more than 3).When they rise to the top,give them 15-20 seconds and they're done.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and serve.
- Gnocchi freeze beautifully.Before boiling,place on a wax paper-lined baking sheet and freeze (be sure they're not touching).Once frozen,转移到冷冻袋。Cook frozen ones the same as fresh.