Fall Off The Bone Beef Ribs
Rub and cook ribs right away or rub and refrigerate for a few hours.Using a disposable foil pan or a foil-lined pan means no cleanup.-Jenny Jones
- 2 pounds of beef ribs
- juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup dry rub (your own ormy recipe)
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce (your own ormy recipe)
- Preheat oven to 275° F.
- Remove excess fat from ribs.Peel the silver skin off the back of the ribs if you can - lift with a sharp knife and grab with a paper towel to remove.
- Cut ribs apart into individual pieces.
- Rub ribs all over with lemon juice.
- Coat ribs with dry rub.Place meat side down in a large baking pan,& cover tightly with foil,shiny side out.
- Bake in the oven for 3 1/2 hours.
- Remove from oven & pour off liquid.
- Brush bbq sauce over all sides of ribs.
- Grill: To finish ribs on the grill,remove from the pan and place ribs on the grill (I use a basket over direct but low heat) basting and turning a few times for about 10 minutes.
- Oven: To finish ribs in the oven,set oven to broil and return ribs to the same oven rack,uncovered,basting and broiling about 5 minutes per side,watching so they don't burn.