You only have to look at the long list of ingredients on a box of pudding mix to know why I make my own.It just takes a few ingredients (and about 5 minutes) and it tastes a lot richer than you think.没有垃圾,没有化学品，and it contains calcium for strong bones.Try this once and you'll never go back to the box.-Jenny Jones
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 在一个中等大小的平底锅,把糖,cornstarch and cocoa powder.
- In a measuring cup,combine the milk & egg yolk.
- Slowly whisk the milk mixture into the dry mixture and combine well until there are no lumps.
- Once it boils it will thicken in less than a minute so keep stirring until it's thick.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.